Monday, April 12, 2010

What the heck am I doing?!

So I'm not a blogger. I'm not a gardener or a chef or a seamstress.
But then I got married and now i find myself feeling slightly guilty for most of these things. And apparently the solution I've come up with is to blog about all the things I'm trying to figure out how to do.
This may completely bore everyone. It most likely will go unread. But who knows it may turn out to be a fun, constructive way for me to spend time on the computer that doesn't involve "Farmville" :) Honestly I haven't played Farmville in at least 6 months so i think I'm recovering well.
My plan is to post up recipies I try out and mention whether or not it was a complete disaster. And any other homemakery (one of my own words) I attempt. Please share ideas and feedback too, then I'll know someone actually cares.

6 comments:

  1. I have a yummy simple crepe recipe if you'd ever like to try making those and don't already have your own recipe. One tip for blogging, more people read and comment when there are pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do just fine! Welcome to the blog world! Every new wife feels inadequate! Wait till you become a mom! hahaha! I bet you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the encouragement and advice you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it Tiffany,
    good Idea. I will definatly check in your blog once in a while. You are so much fun Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Good for you! You're like Julie Powell...or something. Minus the Julia Child part. Good luck with this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember feeling DEEPLY my own inadequacies when I was a newlywed! I was so excited to learn that since I could read...I could cook (if I had a good recipe!) Thanks for sharing your successes here..I need to branch out and stop making the same things for dinner night after night...your blog will be a great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete