Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My top 5

Today I want to use this lovely little blog to talk about my

Top 5 Most Annoying Things People Do On Facebook

I'd put this on Facebook but I'd undoubtedly have friends on there who would see this and know I was talking about them. SO here we go:


5. Constantly complaining about life or constantly bragging about life. Im happy if you're happy, but stop trying to appear perfect.

4. Posting way artsy pictures of themselves. Come on people, we know you want to look cute but you don't live in a magazine!

3. Posting new pregnancy pictures every day and at like 6 weeks along! You don't look pregnant yet, take a chill pill.

2.Posting ugly pictures of other people, specifically me.

1. Dear inanimate object, I have something to say about you, and I think it's clever to post it as if I were writing you a letter. Although its over done and really annoying.


I must add to this list that I am probably guilty of at least one or more of these offensive habits. I apologize. Also, I thought it would be good to add a list of things I really like on FB so you would all realize that I'm not just bitter and cold hearted.

5. I love it when people who I never get to see wish me a Happy Birthday.

4. I am grateful for people, namely my sister Ashley who continues to post family pictures and tags me in them so I dont have to.

3. I love looking through other peoples pictures, wedding, baby, engagement, or just fun stuff. Its a fun way to catch up with old friends.

2. I love people who post quality videos for my enjoyment so I can pass them along

1. I love seeing that often my life is not all that different for better or worse than everyone else's.


0 comments:

Post a Comment