Thursday, February 3, 2011

Working Girl

Well I am super excited to have a second interview at the top salon in Tucson, Gadabout. I hope it goes well.

Even more exciting is the fact that now that I have a steady job, I'm bringing in money again! And way more money than I ever made at Tantrum. gotta say, I don't hate that place, but I really don't miss it either.
I really wanted to not be working at this point. I fully planned on being 8 months pregnant by now, but I am seeing the blessings we have and I am grateful for them.

I am grateful that we won't have to be dependant on the government to make ends meet.

I am grateful that at work, I have made even more friends here in Tucson

I am grateful that I am not at home watching netflix all day

I am grateful that working again has given me more confidence and self assurance than I've had in a long time.

Basically, I've just had another witness that the Lord's plan is the best one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment