Sunday, February 27, 2011

Only in Tucson


Well this is what we woke up to this morning!






I knew it was much more likely that we would get snow here because of the elevation. But seriously, this is Southern Arizona! The most I expected was to see a few flakes and watch them melt on the ground.



To be clear by the time we were up there was no snow in our area, but it covered the mountains! I only saw it as I was leaving to go visiting teaching, so I called Brent and made him go outside in the cold to look at it. We both enjoyed it!


Sadly by the time we were out of church at 4pm the mountains were about 65% brown again. Oh well it was fun while it lasted!



*these pictures were stolen off the internet from people who are well prepared with cameras :)

1 comments:

  1. okay, I was about to ask how you got all those amazing pictures! They kinda make me wish I would've gone out to get some of my own!

    ReplyDelete