Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Everybody Vote!

Ok everyone who reads my blog (like 4 people).

I am getting my hair done TOMORROW. Its been like 10 months since I've had it done by someone other than me and Im gonna play with something different.
Most of these are pretty similar, i realize, but there are subtle differences. Julia, for instance, has mostly dark hair with very little lightening on the ends. Ellen has highligts all the way up to the roots and the others have what is called an Ombre technique. Which one, if any do you think I should go for? Please leave your coments for me so I can go into this tomorrow with some feedback. I'll upload a picture of the finished product later!

A:B:
C:

D:
E:

7 comments:

  1. B, definitely! I'm excited to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am afraid that "C" on you would end up looking too mexican ghetto trash (excuse my stereotyping). "A" might be too light on you and wash you out? i like "D" (colors are good). "B" obviously would look good on you, but not as much of a change as you want/are going for. i would like to comment though, that all of the pictures you chose are when the hair is done waved/curled....see that samecoloring on straight hair and you may not like it....just an fyi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Idea of B for you. But with a hint of D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 2nd Callie's vote, I like B but maybe a little more like D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the cut on A, I think you look good with bangs like that, but I really like the color better on B. Mix 'em that way and you'll rock it!

    Then again, I'm not the hair person, so it's just my personal opinion :-) I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am too late...but I look forward to seeing the finish product...I just wanted you to know you have more like 5 people readying your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete