Wednesday, March 23, 2011

lets be real people.

My lovely new job at Gadabout has been great in a lot of ways. Its so much fun to be back in a Salon environment where people are happy and friendly and loving. It is great to better myself as a stylist. I have already had some encouraging complements given by the educators there. And of course it is always good to be making money.
However my house is suffering! It is constantly a mess with no hot dinners and lots of dirty laundry! Hopefully I can change that soon. Today I washed two loads of laundry so far and am hoping to have time to finish one more and fold all of it. We'll see. First Im starting with some realistically small goals to make our life at home better:

1. Pray with Brent EVERY day. Even when Im really really tired and I have to wake up early the next morning.

2. through the course of the week get all the laundry done. and folded. and PUT AWAY

3. make dinner for Brent and I once a week.

4. Be on time and ready for work every morning.

Ok I realize these are basic. But thats all I can handle for the moment. Check in later for and update!


1 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post. You write about this topic very well. There are many cherished moments in life, why not wear a beautiful dress! When looking back on special memories of your child wearing a gorgeous dress, it will make a fond memory.

    aroma essential oils

    ReplyDelete