Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 2: My Super Power

This morning I woke up at 7:40. I quickly shook Brent awake, his class starts at 8:00! This brings me to my gratitude journal, day 2.
Ever since I was young I have had the gift of always waking up on time to get where I need to be. Now this doesn't mean I never over sleep, but somehow I always have just enough time. You can call it a talent or a super power (Brent's superpower is his ability to get amazing Little Caesar's pizza every time). For years I've thought of this as God watching out for me, making sure I get where I need to be.
Whatever it is I am very grateful for this blessing. It has helped me on countless mornings with so many appointments and school days. Just last Sunday I woke us up with 20 minutes before church as well! It is a small thing that has made my life much better and I am indeed thankful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment