Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

So everyone loves Halloween. It really is so trendy, all the celebrities and just about every blogger I've seen says they're obsessed with it. But really It is probably my favorite holiday, so don't think I'm just being trendy when I say that.
Sadly it has passed and we have to wait another year again. We had a great weekend!

In getting ready for our Pumpkin Party with a few new friends from our ward, we decorated our apartment for the festivities.


Brent was really helpful in getting stuff ready. We made Indian fry bread, carved pumpkins, ate root beer floats and watched Ghostbusters! It was a fun night!



You may have noticed that there are no people in these pictures of our party. Its because I'm a little shy. This may sound strange, but for most of our guests it was their first time visiting us. I just felt a little silly saying "Hi, come in, nice to meet you! Can I take your picture?" I'm sure there will be more gatherings and then I will include people pictures.

Of course Brent was most excited for the free pumpkin seeds he got and insisted on roasting them as soon as the party was over!



And here's me with my freshly carved pumpkin!
Overall it was a great party!

2 comments: