Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I've lost count


I realize I have skipped a few days on here. The whole purpose of this activity was to help me find a better attitude, to remind me of all my blessings and to give me something to focus on.
I really feel like it has worked. Every day now I think of at least one thing I'm genuinely thankful for and because of that I've been happier, worked harder and found myself busy. So that's the cause of all the skipping.

But I do want to still say a few more things I'm grateful for. This is one of the big ones.

I am really grateful for my Mom. She is a wonderful lady and is such a great example to me. She is excessively generous, and likes to just call to check up
on me. She lets me unload my problems and then encourages me to move forward with a positive attitude. She is a fantastic cook and has taught me almost everything I know. She cries with me, she cheers me on. She is probably my biggest fan. And I'm her biggest fan too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment